Sunday, November 9, 2008

Zero to Hero (Pt. 2)

As I promised, I'm going to tell you bout my diet plan and what supplements I took. As you all know there are probably hundreds of websites out there with some really good diet plan. Some written by professionals and what they suggest is probably much better than what I'm going to say. I used to refer to those websites written by some bodybuilders with their muscular pics all over the site. I had tried stick to the plan they suggested, but after some period of time, I just realized I'm just not the same as them. Their workout plan requires too much time and their diet is very time consuming just to prepare it (not to mention what they eat are quite costly too). For guys like me who have to work 8 to 5 and for breakfast and lunch we just grab whatever we can, convenience is the KEY.

So I would simply suggest you eat more than what you usually eat. Double it if you can. If you eat 3 meals a day, slot in another 2 meals, one after lunch and another after dinner. Stay away from oily food and food that makes you sick. That's it. Don't let it complicates your life. Our lives are already very complicated ain't it? *lol*

Now, for supplements, I'm just going to list down what had worked for me previously.
I used to be 44kg. (44 kg for a guy? oh my god that's freakin' THIN)

This is the 1st supplement I tried, simply because it's all over the TV and newspaper with some very catchy advertisements.

Result: 44kg -> 46kg in 1 month
Qty consumed: 2
Workout plan accompanied: Push-ups only (in my room *lol*)



This is the 2nd supplement I took, suggested by some pharmacist. So I just gave it a try. It works wonder.

Result: 46kg -> 49kg in 2 month
then 49kg -> 52kg in another 2 months (I stopped for a while)
Qty consumed: 8
Workout plan accompanied: not doing any at all


This is my 3nd supplement, suggested by my gym instructor (Yeah I got myself a membership in Clark Hatch)

Result: 52kg -> 53kg in 1 month
Qty consumed: 1
Workout plan accompanied: pectoral fly, chest press and arm curls.



Finally, this 1 (sorry the label got peeled), recommended by GNC when I joined as member.

Result: 53kg -> 59kg in 3 month
Qty consumed:2
Workout plan accompanied: pectoral fly, chest press and arm curls.

(*Again, I'm not paid to write reviews bout the products mentioned)

So, just some humble suggestions from a guy who went from 44kg to 59kg (height maintained 168cm) and I sincerely hope it works for you all too. Looking back at my own picture back in the days, I'm really glad that I no longer look as horrible as before. So guys, just give it a try and start getting girls drooling all over you! *flexing biceps*lol*

3 comments:

God Spear said...

I did my own version of zero to hero recently thou... from 53 kgs to 63 kg atm.. in just 3 months... but only cause i had a semester break for bout 1.5 months... 0 suppliments just lots of normal milk and good old rest. worked out bout 1 hour a day on average with just bells.. wish i had documented it.. having my exams soon so i've put things on hold ... but will be doing the gain again during mid of december.. this time to reach the targetted 70 kgs build.. am 176 cm btw.. maybe u'd like to compare documentaries on both methods cause i think i'll be doing so this time around.
0 gym 0 supplements. just whole lot of mental power

Donny Boy said...

wow, god spear that's so cool, it costs me alot with all the supplements and gym membership fees, i had tried 0 gym and 0 supplements plan but it just wont work for me. glad it works for you coz i'm sure it saves you alot.u r using bells rite? m waiting for ur documentary =)

God Spear said...

lol that blog u commented of mine hasnt been updated for nearly 2 to 3 years now... btw u do have msn or something? maybe we can chat up easier there or something