Sunday, November 9, 2008

They are EVERYWHERE! HELP!

I still remember those days, when I was kinda like in a mission, a mission to find out the secret of being 'attractive', 'cute', 'handsome' or whatever the girls like to call it as long as it means good-looking. I've been asking my female friends, what makes them feel that the guy is good-looking. Of course they give different answers, different people different taste, right? So I try to narrow down my question to, which part of a guy's outlook that matter the most to them. To my surprise, the result of my research is - the HAIR. I was like, what???

So basically, 70% of the girls, don't mind if you have small eyes, big nose, yellowish teeth, pointy ears (errr... maybe not), you can be as ugly as u can be, but your hair, your HAIR must be cool. That HAIRSTYLE is the key to their heart. A guy looking cool or not, is judged by his hair, not his clothes nor his face. But I was still pretty confused back then, how they judge the hair? Which hairstyle is considered 'IN' or 'COOL'? Again, I was surprised by the answer. The girls told me that, as long as the guy's hair is similar to their idol (usually it means the hottest star at that moment).

So if a male artiste officially become THE hot cake, be prepared to face the army of his clones! There will be another artiste coming out with exactly the same hairstyle, and another one, then another one, then another, and another... and you'll start to see everybody having the same hairstyle on the streets... THE HORROR!!!
OK, below is just a compilation of some artistes today *lol* actually there are more pictures but I'm just too lazy to put them all up *yawning*

No comments: