Saturday, November 8, 2008

Size Does Matter

This is my 1st post and in my blog it's all bout what I have learned in my journey from a boy to *ahem* a MAN. This is a personal blog and I am not paid to provide opinion on products, services or websites in my blog. Recommendations made by me in my blog are purely my own opinions and views (and yeah, I'm a sincere man *lol*). Any borrowed materials, the credit goes to the respective owners.

Throughout these years, I've learned that one of the many things that makes a man A MAN, is SIZE. And when I say SIZE, I mean how big and muscular you are.
OK, I know what you think, you think it's pretty shallow, rite?
You might think so if you never experienced the pain before. This post is for all the thin guys out there, for I too, is the thin and hard-gainer type (which means I could be eating alot but I just can't put on weight).

Lets imagine, if your life is like a movie, and you are the main actor in it... what type of character you'll be playing in the movie?


If you are thin, that's pretty much it. You are screwed. You will never be the one under the spotlight. You are even too ashamed to go to gym or the public pool.

You know there's a reason for all the actors especially the heroic type in movies are all BIG and MUSCULAR. It's simple - because CHICKS DIG IT. Have you seen the girls drooling over some muscular guys walking around in the gym? Do you know that they've been talking bout how they wish they could lie on those big and muscular chest? Girls like to feel safe with their men. And girls want their men to be BIG so they won't look BIG themselves *lol*.

Fret no more my thin friends, for it's not end of the world. While most of the people out there find overweight being a problem and has forgotten bout underweight guys like us, you still have me *lol*. In my next post, I shall tell you a little bout my own experience.

P/S: There's no miracle way to become BIG. And I am still thin today, just not that thin (matchstick thin) like before! =P

No comments: